Woodlands Drive 16, Singapore
"- An experienced tutor with more than 10 years of teaching and tutoring experience
- Very familiar with the latest MOE syllabus and the various types of questions commonly asked in the examinations
- Able to teach students techniques in answering questions using proper phrasing and keywords
- Able to train students for various primary level Math Olympiad competitions, including NMOS, SMOPS, AMC, AMC, etc.
- Successfully trained students to clinch awards in various Math & Science competitions
- Successfully improved students' grades in examinations, e.g. from fail to A in PSLE Math
- Able to teach siblings or students of mixed levels concurrently
- I can start ASAP if the timing matches my schedule.
- I can go to tutee's place. Tuition can also be held at tutor's place in Woodlands.
- Small group tuition available
- I used to be an editor and I have edited more than 30 assessment books, which include many bestselling titles in the market. Books I have edited include Mathematics and Science titles ranging from primary to secondary levels, most of which are primary and lower secondary Science titles, and O Level Pure Physics and Science Physics assessment books.
- I worked as a trainer and an academic instructor in a Mathematical Olympiad training centre for 2 years. I specialised in teaching Math & Science Olympiad for primary level, school syllabus Math & Science for both primary and secondary levels. I also conducted Math Olympiad and enrichment classes in various local schools."
O Level A/E Math,Physics,Combined(Phy/Chem)
P1-S2 Math And Science
Ms Wansin Tou
Hourly asking price:
August 23, 2014 20:46 (3 years ago)