150 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 179100
Law (whether business law, contract law or tort law) can be difficult to understand - especially for those new to the subject.
Things are made EVEN MORE difficult with haphazard slides, heavy readings, multiple university deadlines and commitments, lack of time, and the bell-curve!
If you find yourself wishing that you had someone qualified, experienced, dedicated and patient to:
- explain complicated concepts in a way that you can easily understand;
- provide you with frameworks and summaries to short-circuit your learning curve;
- teach you how to answer assignment / test questions in a structured manner; and
- help you identify your own weaknesses in answering assignment / test questions and show you how to improve.
Well, look no further!
- I graduated from the top local law school with Second Upper honours.
- I have legal practice experience - both private and in-house.
- I used to teach business law as an adjunct faculty at a local tertiary institution.
- I have personally developed frameworks and tips which I wish to impart.
- (MOST IMPORTANTLY) I have a passion for doing the above-mentioned for students who are willing to learn.
I have helped many students understand and apply law (whether business law, contract law or tort law), whether as a lecturer or private tutor. So why not let me ease you into the start of your law school journey and make me your personal resource to speed up your learning?
Contact me today and I'll be happy to learn about your needs and goals.
Still unsure? Here are some sample feedback from my students:
1. "I approached Peter as an incoming year 1 law student. The first thing that struck me was his receptiveness to my needs. He put himself in my shoes and shared with me insights that he would have wanted to know as a year 1 student. Learning the law with Peter was exhilarating. The courtroom battles he portrayed brought the letter of the law to live. Most importantly, I was inspired to be the best law student I could because he taught me that the outcome of every case that I would be fighting contributes to the rich tapestry of common law. Reaching out to Peter was one of my best decisions and I am sure it will be yours too."
2. "Thank you for all your guidance, indeed I don't feel as nervous and lost as I would have without the classes, and it was the most fulfilling thing for me this break."
Hourly asking price:
February 24, 2019 17:34 (1 year ago)
August 2, 2020 08:43 (5 months ago)