Lien Ying Chow Dr, Singapore
LOCATION: EAST (CHANGI/SIMEI, BEDOK, TAMPINES OR OTHERS)
SCHEDULE: PREFERENCE FOR WEEKENDS
My unique selling points:
1. As a Communications and Media Management diploma holder, I have won:
- The BBC Award for Best Student in Broadcast Performance
- Directors Honors List
- Best Radio Voice for graduating cohort of 2014
- Best Documentary for graduating cohort of 2014
- Graduated with 3.44/4
2. As a Sociology undergraduate, I:
- Hold leadership positions in the Current Affairs Society, organising policy dialogues and events for JC students
- Have written (and aced) research papers on work and employment in Singapore, the family as a changing institution, organizational culture etc.
- Am on track to a First Class or Second Upper Class Honours Degree
3. I have been a professional presenter (part-time radio DJ on Power 98FM and emcee) for most of my teenage to young adult years. This gives me the unique ability to better engage your child during lessons as well as improve their spoken English. If your child is weak in Oral Examinations, you can trust me to help him/her improve.
4. As an English Language tutor to children at a home for victims of domestic violence (1.5 years), I have experience with:
- Children from non-English speaking backgrounds
- Children with almost no knowledge of the language, despite progressing to secondary school (you’d be surprised!)
- Children who seem to have lost hope and require a patient, gentle and motivating tutor
- And even children who are doing well in English examinations but need that extra push to cross to the A mark.
During this time, I have received wonderful feedback from the shelter staff regarding vast improvements in kids’ oratory skills and seen their exam results improve.
Hourly asking price:
March 10, 2016 18:29 (2 years ago)