ENGLISH & GP TUITION | FREE TRIAL LESSONS | THE GP COUNSEL
FREE TRIAL LESSON
Convenient location Marymount MRT - sign up now!
• Corporate lawyer with 2 years' PQE
• Established and experienced general paper tutor (> 4 years' experience)
• Ranked "Senior Expert Tutor" by the Domain of Experts
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Hons.) National University of Singapore
• Raffles Junior College, Straight "As"for all subjects including GP
• Raffles Institution, 9 A1s for GCE "O" Levels
OUR TESTIMONIALS - hear it from my students themselves!
"Mr. Koh preferred to focus more on developing a distinct yet outstanding writing style in my essays ... I was amazed at Mr. Koh’s ability to pinpoint the little mistakes in my essays ..."
"I gradually found myself to be writing more fluently, persuasively and with confidence ..."
"An extremely dedicated and patient teacher..."
"This was reflected in my A level grades, where I managed to obtain an A ..."
"He annotated all the essays and AQs I sent him ..."
"Dedication and ability to impart knowledge at a digestible pace ..."
"Mr. Koh helped me to improve my GP from a S to a C (over a short span of 1 month) ..."
"Meticulous, creative, and always able to provide an interesting perspective ..."
"One of the few great tutors I have ever had ..."
OUR PEDAGOGY AT THE GP COUNSEL
At the GP Counsel, we pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke general paper curriculum which cater to the needs of every individual regardless of ability, to deliver the best GP results.
• Dual tutor methodology - both our founding partners teach every class
• Personalised Mark-ups - professional-grade rewriting and review of all work done
• Small Classes - optimum class size of 6 to 8 students to ensure quality attention
• Interactive Learning - open-style learning environment facilitates discourse and discussion
CONTACT US NOW
email: [email protected]
Classes are filling up fast, so please contact us earlier to reserve your spot for 2016!
Koh Kian Leon
Hourly asking price:
May 16, 2016 10:17 (1 year ago)