230 Westwood Ave, Сингапур 648359
Hi! I'm a final year PhD student at NTU SPMS with a background in theoretical physics and a strong interest in programming and algorithms. I have successfully supervised undergraduate NTU students on Machine Learning/Data Science/Statistical Algorithms projects with Python and would love to share these valuable skills further.
Learning objectives to be fulfilled, depending on the student level and interests:
- basic concepts of programming: operations with numbers and arrays, iterative procedures (curriculum can be adjusted according to the student age, starting from 8-9 years old);
- development of basic Python programming skills: operations with data arrays, files, plotting (basic math needed: at least secondary school);
- scientific programming: algorithms, Scipy, numerical methods (high school and above);
- manipulation and statistical analyses of data structures (high school and above);
- application of basic machine learning algorithms using Scipy and Tensorflow (high school and above).
Apart from programming, I am happy to help University students or high school students with mathematics and physics, including advanced subjects like Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics, Differential and Integral Analysis and Linear Algebra.
Relevant experience: tutoring of talented high school students (analogous to junior college in the local school system, 15-17 years old) from my home country on the subjects of Mathematics and Physics for one year; a few of these students participated in The International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics. I have been formally trained in teaching assistantship at NTU, and I am currently teaching university-level physics and supervising undergraduate students in Physics/Machine Learning.
Basic programming $60-80/hr, depending on the level
Maths / Physics, high school level $90/hr
Maths / Physics, university level $100/hr
88933591 (WhatsApp, Telegram)
Hourly asking price:
January 5, 2021 22:19 (16 days ago)
January 6, 2021 19:11 (16 days ago)