- Tutor is a full-time software engineer who received a full scholarship to study computer science in a top university in USA (Graduated with First Class Honour equivalent); Achieved 8 As in A'levels.
- In University, he was chosen to be a Teaching Assistant to teach undergraduates computer science/ coding. He created his own teaching material and practice questions to accelerate his students' learning.
- Passionate about computer science and teaching, a large part of his leisure time is spent reading about & taking courses on computer science, as well as teaching juniors coding/ and helping them tackle challenging projects
- He is currently tutoring a few university students. Some words students use describe him are 'Patient', ' friendly', and 'clear'.
- He is also great with younger children and loves interacting and teaching them
- Available for personalized 1- to-1 lessons/ group lessons online or physically (when COVID-19 threat abates).
*Note: For the benefit of the student's learning and growth, the tutor will coach & guide the student how to do assignments, how to understand and apply concepts, but will not do the assignment/exam on behalf of the student. We want the best for you!!"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.".
Hourly asking price:
May 2, 2020 00:45 (3 months ago)
July 1, 2020 00:49 (1 month ago)