Blk 291, Singapore
Singaporean, currently holding a Bachelor of Medical Sciences degree, and currently a 4th year Medical Student at ANU (MChD).
Subjects available for tutoring include:
• English (including IELTS for overseas studies, guaranteed at least 7.0, I personally have a 8.5/9.0)
• Medicine (all fields are available for tutoring, or those interested in Medicine can apply for a quick crash course and a survival course)
• All science subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) from the Primary basic level to JC2 level
• Other miscellaneous subjects not listed on the site can also be discussed provided I have the necessary information about the subject
• I am raised overseas with a safe intuitive and positive mind and experience, also able to cater and adjust to your child's fastest learning methods (with the help of medical science with your agreement)
• Open communicator and able to listen to your needs or preferred teaching method for your child, I will be able to also offer counter methods if I believe there is a better method for assisting you or your child
• My overseas experience in many fields will allow me to teach your child with unconventional effective methods that may allow your child to stand out and be the cream of the crop in his or her grade
• I am effectively bilingual in both English and Chinese (so students who speak Mandarin/Chinese as their first language will also be catered for, but the lessons will be taught in English with translation provided if needed)
• Resources and materials used are always curated and in the most credible and authentic form possible, along with NUS medical student notes and tips passed down by current doctors
• A comprehensive review of what has been taught can also be provided after per session or lesson if required
• Safety for you or your child will also never be compromised, with masks on at all times as well as adherence to all safety distancing regulations in Singapore
• Online learning is also provided but face-to-face tutoring recommended for the best immersive experience
• Willing to travel, fees will be adjusted based on location and convenience
Starting at 40 per hour for primary school levels, the rates are always reasonable and fair, but I am more experienced and catered to older children, especially secondary school and above, as my communication skills are very articulated and professional.
The schedule and rates for your child or you yourself can be discussed, and I will be available for any tutoring islandwide but preferably around Yishun, subject to convenience.
It would be best if I could review some of your child's works or papers beforehand to gauge the current ability of your child such that there would be no time wasted in covering the supposed curriculum. Do not hesitate to text me on Whatsapp at my number provided for the fastest replies, thank you!
Tan Jun Yang
Remote learning availability:
Hourly asking price:
January 24, 2021 11:43 (1 month ago)
February 14, 2021 08:59 (18 days ago)